Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It makes a mountain peak seem little when it's not.

Can I just say that I have the worst luck possible with air travel. Trieste has already decided that she wants to steer clear of whatever voodoo is responsible for my terrible luck. I can't recall a time where my three hour layover hasn't turned into five for six hour layovers. My most recent bout with air travel was going to OK for the fourth of July, one last hello and goodbye before Trieste and I leave town. I got delayed in Denver leaving and returning. On my return trip a storm in Denver delayed a planed going to Tulsa delaying my plane back to Denver which caused me to be two seconds late for my connecting flight. Although I took it much better than the other guy in that situation. I bet he's still yelling at the wall in Denver.

But most importantly, has anyone else seen those crazy murals they have in Denver! They're nuts. Just google Murals in DIA and you'll get many hits dedicated to these bizarre pieces of public art. I mean it goes without saying that I love them, I just can't believe they are in the main entrance to the airport.

Well I leave for SF tomorrow morning. I can't believe that in one week I'll be on my way to Pohnpei.

No comments:

Post a Comment